Location: Digbeth, Birmingham
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (flexible working pattern)
Salary: Circa £25,000 per annum plus NHS pension
Are you a highly motivated professional with confidence, charisma and excellent communication skills who is looking for a fresh challenge?
An opportunity has arisen for a brand new role as Team Manager with proven leadership and management skills supporting the Service Delivery Director and Group Operations Manager.
Badger Group has provided out of hours care for GP primary care patients across Birmingham and Solihull for over 23 years. We are a social enterprise organisation that has always looked to provide a first class service to our members, commissioners and patients.
What does a Team Manager do?
• As Team Manager, you will lead and manage a team of Rota Administrators to ensure that all operational rotas are produced on time, achieved through effective management, support, supervision and development of the team.
• You will ensure rotas produced maintain appropriate staffing levels, skill mix and ensure accuracy of information.
Do you have what we are looking for?
• Highly motivated with a flexible and positive approach to work
• Excellent leadership, organisational and problem solving skills and be able to act on your own initiative.
• You must have excellent communication skills as a large part of the role will involve liaising with both clinical and support staff building excellent working relationships to establish robust rotas with contingency plans in place.
• Provide coaching and leadership to the team with a ‘lead by example’ attitude.
• Be prepared to do extra to support colleagues during high workloads.
• Knowledge of the NHS and rota management systems would be of significant advantage.
• Able to cope well under pressure.
For an application pack or further information please visit the website: www.badger-group.com or contact Shahima Bibi, HR, on 0121 766 2132 or email@example.com.
Closing Date: Completed application forms must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Monday 1st July 2019
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 pro-rata plus NHS pension
Closing Date: Monday 01st July, 2019
Shortlisting Date: Wednesday 03rd July, 2019
Interview Date: Wednesday 10th July, 2019View All careers